Seasoned. Strategic. Superior.
Laurie Cochrane will focus on giving you the best service and providing the best quality properties to choose from.
How I Take Care Of You
I have been with RE/MAX Realtron since October, 1989. I began my Real Estate career in October, 1986. I became a Licensed Broker 11 years ago. I am an Independent Contractor, which gives me the flexibility to operate my business as a Broker using my own expertise and judgement, while following the Codes and Ethics of the Canadian Real Estate Association, The Ontario Real Estate Association and the Toronto Real Estate Board. I am a member of all these Boards. I am licensed by the Ministry of Ontario Business Practices. I also must have mandatory insurance to protect all parties involved.
Over the years I have helped many satisfied clients move from one home to another. It is extremely satisfying to know that I have been an important part of so many people's lives. This is why I continue to pursue my Real Estate career.For Seniors, changing a lifestyle is never easy. My patience and special care has helped to relocate Seniors from their home to another, whether it be downsizing to another house, a condominium, a Senior's residence or a nursing home. Their new home must be better than the last or we keep looking. One of my most gratifying rewards is seeing a Senior become more comfortable and less concerned about their future.I have assisted many clients to buy their first house, and later sell and move to another, sometimes for a larger house, and sometimes for another location. Being in business as long as I have been, there are clients who have used my services for their fifth move!
35 Years Real Estate Experience
Licensed Real Estate Broker
I am proud to offer my clients excellent service and results in both selling and purchasing properties.
- "It was indeed a fortunate day when Laurie Cochrane from the brokerage firm of RE/MAX REALTRON Realty Inc. was recommended to us.Laurie represented us on the sale of our property and it was sold through her excellent contacts, through her knowledge of the area and the building, as well as her creative advertising, hard work and experience. Laurie is a consummate professional, who is easily approachable, sympathetic and resourceful. Added to this, she has a very good sense of humour that made our association stress-free as well as a pleasurable experience.We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who has a property to sell or buy."
Joe and Miriam F.
- "As first time homebuyers, Mitchell and I were very overwhelmed with the task of finding a condominium that was just right. We were relieved and encouraged once we were aligned with Laurie, as her expertise helped us confidently navigate the “treacherous” waters of real estate. She knew exactly how to guide us in narrowing down what it was that we actually wanted, and showed us many properties that fit our criteria. We are now living in the PERFECT condominium, and couldn’t be more satisfied. If you are a first time homebuyer, or just looking for someone who can do the job efficiently, we recommend consulting with Laurie, she won’t let you down!"
Megan & Mitchell
- "We can't thank you enough for helping us through our recent sale and purchase (three times now). We have always trusted your opinion and never felt stressed thru the process. You always make us feel like we are your only clients and are always available for us. You go over and above what a Real Estate agent should do. You always remember what are priorities are in buying a new house and take that into consideration. The contacts that you have established over your many years in the Real Estate industry have been very valuable to us in other services that we have required in our move. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is thinking of buying or selling their property. You are the best!"
Naomi and Garry R.
- "(We) want to thank you very much for all your hard work, persistence and attention to detail in the listing and selling process for the apartment unit at 2 Neptune. The fact that you have detailed knowledge of the workings of the 2 Neptune real estate environment and legal issues made the process very smooth. Also, the fact that you had the immediate contact with the buyer was a real plus.Thanks again for doing all that you did and we would be very happy to pass your name onto others interested in buying/selling at 2 Neptune or elsewhere in Toronto."
- "I'm so glad for your good advice & wise counsel in the selling of our Mother's condo in the Reuben Cipin Building. You understand this unique real estate market - it is highly specialized & requires a very sensitive person. You provided us a reasonable time line for your services, did everything within the time line, & assisted us step by step to manage the small closing details in a very helpful & compassionate manner. You are very professional & reliable & easy to like."